Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another successful Disneyland trip.




It was a warm & crowded March day. Despite the circumstances, we had a great time! Lilly, Milo, and I rode the teacups and it's a small world. Then we stayed in the princess area were Snow White told the audience her story. It was cute and not that crowded. Next was the Princess corenation (not sure on spelling). The best part was the dancing with the May pole and ribbons.

On our way out, Lilly was so tired she kept falling asleep while on the sit n stand platform. This means there was no support so she kept tipping over. I finally had to pull over to a shady bench and hold her in my arms. It was actually nice though. I rested my feet up on the stroller and when Milo cried, a nice man handed him to me. It was a pleasant day with my kids. My hands were full though. That's why there are so few pictures.

My secret to surviving Disneyland with young children is to realize it is not the time for strict discipline and teaching lessons. I don't let Lilly run off by herself or be rude to others. That's not what I'm saying. I just know she is tired and hot and I don't get overly upset with tantrums. I'm a little more forgiving. It seems to work for now.

No comments: